Want to stay updated on our story?
- Please pray that our marriage stay strong and for open lines of communication
- Please pray for continued grace in our language learning
- Pray that we can be a light to the relationships that we have, despite limited language ability right now
- That we continue to trust and seek God every step of the way
- Pray that God would soften the hearts of the people of Thailand, and that they would be receptive to His love and the good news that we want to share with them.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Over the month of November I (Nicole) decided to make a point to recognize things that I am not only thankful for, but specifically things about being in Thailand. Over the past year there have definitely been days and moments … Continue reading
The last 5 months of my life have definitely been the most challenging in my entire life. We have become an emergency foster / transition home for kids coming from rough situations. We house the kids until it is safe … Continue reading
There are days when I feel like I’m on top of the world. Everything is awesome, and I can’t help but to marvel at the blessings God has given me. And then there are other days – when I … Continue reading
I love the internet, and social media. It is such a resourceful tool. At the same time, I hate it. I hate how time consuming it can be. I hate how much crap is on here. It can be a … Continue reading
We bought our motorbike in Thailand about five weeks ago. In the last few weeks, we have had to take it in six different times to get a couple different items fixed. After those six times, the bike still wouldn’t … Continue reading
Something that has really been on our heart in coming to Thailand has been unity. There are good ministries already out there – we don’t want to start something on our own that other people are already doing (and honestly … Continue reading
What makes someone beautiful? What makes someone valuable? What makes someone worthy of being free? This is great, check it out.