Want to stay updated on our story?
- Please pray that our marriage stay strong and for open lines of communication
- Please pray for continued grace in our language learning
- Pray that we can be a light to the relationships that we have, despite limited language ability right now
- That we continue to trust and seek God every step of the way
- Pray that God would soften the hearts of the people of Thailand, and that they would be receptive to His love and the good news that we want to share with them.
Category Archives: Thailand
There are days when I feel like I’m on top of the world. Everything is awesome, and I can’t help but to marvel at the blessings God has given me. And then there are other days – when I … Continue reading
Have you ever felt passionate about something, something that you were determined to make a difference in and help conquer the world, then not too long after, you just felt deflated? Discouraged by setbacks? Depressed because you didn’t feel qualified … Continue reading
I love the internet, and social media. It is such a resourceful tool. At the same time, I hate it. I hate how time consuming it can be. I hate how much crap is on here. It can be a … Continue reading
We bought our motorbike in Thailand about five weeks ago. In the last few weeks, we have had to take it in six different times to get a couple different items fixed. After those six times, the bike still wouldn’t … Continue reading
After travelling for about 24 hours, we arrived. We are in Thailand. Wow – there were some days that we weren’t sure we would ever say those words! Because of God’s grace, provision, and the generosity and support of so many of … Continue reading
Last year my wife and I were in a time of transition – not physically, but spiritually and emotionally. We felt God was moving in us, but we weren’t sure exactly what the end result was going to be. At … Continue reading